Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother's Day Card

I have a customer who is hosting a stamp-a-stack coming up quickly. Basically she invites all her friends, we decide how many cards to make (and what kind) and I come up with a design, cut the supplies and show her friends how to make them for a small fee. I thought I would share some of the cards we are doing over the next little while. Here is the mother's day card. I got the idea of the mom with flower somewhere on the internet, but I can't find/ remember where. I have to get better at writing them down so that I can give proper credit - so I am sorry that I can't name you whoever you are. Please let me know if you know where I saw this idea with mom.

All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Doodle This, Doodle That, Doodle Alphabet, Happy Everything CARDSTOCK: Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla INK: Basic Black, Pale Plum ACCESSORIES: Ticket corner punch, silver brad, stampin' write markers, stampin' dimensionals

No comments: