Friday, April 6, 2007

Inspiration Sheet Challenge

Oh my, it's been much longer than I wanted between posts - sorry about that. I have been on spring break, but working somewhere else nannying during the day so they have been long days and not much time to do other things. Also, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have been wanting to grow my business more. My up-up-line has organized this great bootcamp to get our business in shape. It has been great, and time consuming to accomplish the tasks, but I love doing it. So enough excuses, let me think what I have to share.

As a part of bootcamp, we do some stamping (naturally). This challenge was to take an Inspiration Sheet sample to case. Here is what I did:

All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Artfully Asian CARDSTOCK: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Very Vanilla INK: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive ACCESSORIES: Hemp twine, Eggplant grosgrain, dimensional, blender pens, brad

Mesh (my husband) said this quote which I really like, "we have hope because Jesus looked death square in the face and into the eyes of the enemy and Jesus did not, blink, hesitate, stutter, look away, crack a smile, or take it lightly, we are soooo fortunate, live life like he is alive, because its true." May you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments: