Friday, April 13, 2007

It's the thought that counts...

I did some stamping tonight, but not quite ready to post it yet. First, I want to take the pictures tomorrow during the day and second, I'm still thinking about them. Sometimes I put pressure on myself about what my cards should look like (especially if they are for a demo or event). One thing I am trying to do is stress less about that. Its funny - if I stamp totally for fun, no pressure, I really like the cards I do. When it is for something specific, I will hum and haw over the card several times before liking it or changing/ hucking it. I have a file of photos on my computer of what's I call "older cards". These are cards I did when I first was introduced to stamping (and Stampin' Up!) and thought I would share them. I need to remind myself where I was when I started and where I am now. Anyways, here they are. All images are Stampin' Up! (1990-2007), but since they are so old, I don't remember what colors they are...not that anyone would be trying to reproduce these!



Thanks for looking. I try to remind myself of what it says on the wall over my stamping desk, but sometimes I think it needs to say "less stress" instead.

No comments: