Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Phew - they are done!

I had to take a few days off from blogging. I had a custom order of 200 invitations that had to get done, so I've been spending time doing that. I posted a couple cards a few posts below that I had given the client as options. This is the card I ended up getting sore hands over...


It is rather a simple card, but had to be for this quantity and timeframe. Here are the details.

All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Artfully Asian, Wonderful Words CARDSTOCK: Basic Black, Whisper White INK: Cranberry Crisp, Basic Black ACCESSORIES: Black narrow organdy ribbon


What else do I have to share with you?? We leave pretty quick to go and visit my inlaws. We are really looking forward to this trip as there are 8 nieces and nephews (and 2 have birthdays while we are there, so that's fun). It's been awhile since we have seen them last and since then 1 is talking and 2 are walking. And the older kids are also great to see. The oldest boy (he'll be turning 9 while we are there) just LOVES Mesh (my husband). It is so cute - he can't sleep days before he comes and is so sad days after. He just adores him (and vice versa). Its fun to see them hang out together.


One last card to share tonight. This is a card we mailed to our friend whose husband passed away a few weeks ago.


All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Sincere Salutations, Happy Harmony (2007 SAB set) CARDSTOCK: Pale Plum, Very Vanilla, Enchante Double Sided Designers Paper (Winter Mini) INK: Pale Plum, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker ACCESSORIES: Silver narrow organdy

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great Happy Harmony card!

Laura said...

Hey Laura!
It was really neat seeing you come up with the templates and then being with someone when they got one in the mail! I was like "hey!" I know who made those!
Laura W.