Thursday, March 8, 2007

Long time gone

I'm back! We spent the weekend in Edmonton visiting our good friends. We had a great time of hanging out and doing life together for the weekend. My highlight was the lack of pressure - my friend (and fellow SU demonstrator) also named Laura and I would do some stamping stuff while the boys played video games. Then we could also all hang out and have great conversations. I also got my haircut (long overdue), so was happy about that.

This time away also included our friend's celebration of life. It was an amazing time. You can see Mesh (my husband's blog, listed to the right) for his view on it. He is much better at writing about life than I am.

Yesterday, I had the chance to go to a women's conference with my mom and sister. There were some great speakers who shared about their life - Hilary Swank, Linda Armstrong Kelly (Lance Armstrong's mom), Cassie Campbell (my favorite - she was awesome!) and a couple others.

I have a card to share with you. I made it a little while ago and just found it on our camera.

All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Artfully Asian CARDSTOCK: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Vellum INK: Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow ACCESSORIES: Silver eyelet, silver cord, large oval punch, 1/16" circle punch, crimper

No comments: