Saturday, March 31, 2007

Open House

I had my one year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Open House today (what a mouthful). Thanks to all the ladies who came out to celebrate with me. Everyone got to make a card using some supplies from the Spring Mini. Because of poor planning, I didn't have the card layout done before going to Vancouver. Upon coming home, I felt pressure to get one done...therefore couldn't come up with a card, of course. So I headed over to www.splitcoaststampers.com for inspiration. I saw this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=514557 by Joan Ness and thought it would work well for this Open house. I let the ladies pick from a green or a pick card. Here they are:


All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Polka Dots & Paisley, Happy Everything, Everyday Flexible Phrases CARDSTOCK: Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Petals & Paisley Double sided designers series paper, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron INK: Pretty in Pink, Cool Carribean, Old Olive, So Saffron ACCESSORIES: White grosgrain ribbon, Round Tab Punch, Ticket Corner punch, glue dots

No comments: