Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Slow day

Even though I had a whole day off, I only got a couple cards done today. All I have to show for my day off was coaching in the morning, going to the gym and making dinner and 2 cards. Not quite sure where the time went...but it went. I might get ambitious tonight and make my grandpa a birthday card. He will celebrate his 99th birthday on Friday! Isn't that crazy?!!? More about that later. For now, here is a card I made. I skethced it out on the way home from Fort McMurray this weekend. Not quite how I imagined it, but its okay. Enjoy!

All products Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Polka Dots & Paisley (Spring Mini), Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel Petals (Spring Mini) CARDSTOCK: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White INK: Versamark, Taken with Teal, Rose Red ACCESSORIES: Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Daubers
In my last post, Starr asked if I made the photo corners. I did using Amy Rysavy photo tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. It is super easy and her tutorial is awesome. Check it out http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/photocorner.php.

No comments: