Sunday, February 11, 2007

how I start my week


I can't wait. Monday nights are a great way to start the week..."24" is on. And....to make it especially wonderful, I hear tomorrow night is 2 hours!! Can it get any better than this?!?! I prefer watching it on tv (rather than dvd) because my heart rate can go back to normal during the commercials.


Yesterday, my friend Suzanne hosted a Stamp Camp for me. She invited all her guests, took care of the yummy food and all I had to do was prepare the projects and my house. I had a great time. We made 20 cards (all sorts of sentiments) and I thought I would share a couple. Thanks Suzanne for hosting!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's me Laura! Thanks for the props :)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Laura,

Just wanted to let you know I just looked at all your cards and they're just beautiful. Your cards have such nice clean lines and it's shows that you put lots of thought into them. Love all your colour choices and stamp sets. Keep the cards coming, I'll definitely be back! :)