Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V Day

Happy Valentine's Day. Have I got a project to share with you today. My dear, sweet husband surprised me with a homemade card today. It was my highlight of my day and I asked Mesh if I could share it with you. He said yes, so you lucky people get to see one of Mesh's creations. A quick diaglogue about the card:

Mesh: "Your ink pads don't worry though, they are all dried up"
Laura: "They can't be, what did you use?"
Mesh: "The big black one"

Laura: "Oh, Mesh, that's the stamp cleaner" (you can see the faint image where there was leftover ink)
Mesh: "I couldn't figure out why you would have left your ink pad open on your desk"
He's so cute. As well, you will notice the tape slightly in the picture. What else would you use to hold ribbon onto a card. The inside is really cute too - more tape. But I like the double layer of ribbon he used. And the sparkles (you can't really see them in the picture). It is much more beautiful in real life as its hard to see the sparkles and stamped image (as he didn't use any ink). But its the thought that counts, right?!? And the picture isn't blurry - its the effect Mesh used for the stamping (several times over the one spot).


All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 unless otherwise noted. STAMPS: A Light Heart INK: Dirty Stampin' Scrub cleaner CARDSTOC: Regal Rose ACCESSORIES: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Ranger Stickles in Star Dust, A whole lotta creativity!

No comments: