Monday, February 12, 2007

I Like it A Latte

My 2 hours of Jack Bauer on "24" are over. I need some time to relax before heading off to bed. I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing and what exactly I'm using it for. I want to be able to share my craft creations, but also things about my life. Its hard to think of 'exciting' things in my life that will entice you to come back...not to turn you away. So, I digress back to my creations...

STAMPS: 'Like It A Latte' (SU Winter Mini) CARDSTOCK: Designer Series 'Loves Me' (SU Winter Mini), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Regal Rose INK: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Versamark ACCESSORIES: Ticket Corner Punch, Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals

I really like this set I got from Stampin' Up! (www.stampinup.com). It is only available till the end of this month, but I think it is so cute and can be used for all sorts of cards (Thank You, Birthday, Friendship, Let's Go for Coffee).

I went to the gym today! Mondays are the easiest day for me to go for some reason. I try to go 3 times a week, but in my head I think 3 is great, but 2 is good also. I know, a little backwards. Let's see how many times I go this week. I'll have to go Wednesday because I won't be in town this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes (and keeps me accountable!). Enough rambling for me, I'm just about ready to go to bed (and you probably are too after reading this post). I will get better - I promise!

No comments: