Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Delight in Life

What a day! It was rather cold outside (so cold we had indoor recess at school), so I just made some Bailey's Steamed Milk for Mesh and I. Yummy. I decided to put extra shots in them...so that's my excuse if my typing is bad. I was asked by one of the teacher's at school (where I work) if I would do some Valentine's stamping projects with her grade 7 class. I said yes, of course. We did that today and made a card and bag topper (to go on top of a little baggie filled with chocolate kisses). The girls had a blast - my most enthusiastic stampers by far! The teacher enjoyed it to, saying there is Mother's Day, Easter....all coming up. I have no ruined ink pads, so I might do it again! I should have taken some photos of their creations. Next time. Below is a card I 'cased' (copy and share everything) from the Stampin' Up! Sell-a-Bration flyer.


All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Big Blossom, Delight in Life (both SAB sets) CARDSTOCK: Old Olive, Marigold Morning, Basic Black, Buckaroo Blue INK: Old Olive, Basic Black ACCESORIES: Clear button, Natural Hemp Twine, Paper Piercer, Signo Gel Pen, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Crystal Effects

No comments: