Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bootcamp Challenge #2

Nice work ladies - the cards are great! Hope you are enjoying it so far. This challenge was based on a layout that I provided (inspired by Splitcoast Stampers).

This one is Michelle's. I like that everyone's looks different and the themes are different. It is a nice use of different patterned paper - goes well together. I like the blocks as the central image - so cute!



This one is Joanne's. I like the bright colors and the use of the metal rimmed tag as the focal point! Plus those little buttons are so cute!



This one is Laura W's. We made ours at the same time at our house - I love what she did with the scallop and put the two circle layers on dimension and glued the scallop straight to the card. So much, in fact, I ripped mine off when she left, changed the image and did a similar thing.



This one is mine. Don't love it as it took awhile to get the size right! I decided to add the Old Olive layer underneath so I didn't have to start over. And at the bottom is using a Stampin' Up! rub-on sentiment.

No comments: