Friday, May 23, 2008

Bootcamp Challenge

I did a bootcamp challenge for my friends and Stampin' Up! customers. It is 4 weeks long and just includes things like a layout challenge, colors challenge, etc. Just to get the creative juices flowing and to find inspiration in different things. Part of the deal is to send me a photo that I will post on my blog to share with one another. So, here they are...for week 1. A color challenge for this one. This one is mine:

This one is Joanne's. I like how glittery it is and the green adds such a summery dimension to the card. As well, the layers look awesome and it makes the happy birthday pop at the bottom. Is that a chipboard flower??


This one is Laura W's. I like the little tulip she added in the corner on the pumpkin pie and as well how just used the brad instead of tying the ribbon. I didn't do her card justice though. Laura and her husband were visiting us last weekend, so she made her card at our house. I took her photo, but it didn't turn out the best. Sorry Laura - it was a cute card!

And here is Michelle's card. She called me saying she didn't have any of the colors and ended up pulling it all together! I think the picture makes the pumpkin stuff look gold, but I don't think it is. I like the multi squares on the top right and bottom left squares!

No comments: