Saturday, October 16, 2010

Painting Fun

The best part about not being caught up with blogging?? Lots of options to post from! In the summer, my daughter G and I did some finger painting. Take a look!

It started with 3 bowls of flour and water (equal parts)...


And some fun colors of food coloring...



To make beautiful colors to "paint" with...

And you get a happy daughter, full of mess, laughs and smiles. Makes it all worth it!

Only a couple of notes for next time. Not sure if cornstarch would work as well. Once her painting dried, it just crumbled, so we had to toss it. I planned on cutting it up and sending it to her grandparents. Also, I carried her up to the bath in a towel...and I still have small flour balls in the towel that I cannot get out. Oops! But overall so FUN! It reminds me that I've got to do this again this week!

1 comment:

Snappy-Q said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie! Looks like lots of fun.