Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bootcamp Challenge #3

Nice work ladies - 3 weeks done! It hasn't been hard, has it? And I think it has gone rather quickly!

So Bootcamp Challenge Number 3 was a Limited Supplies Challenge. We were encouraged to use these items: A Wheel, Patterned Paper, A Brad or Eyelet and a Paper Punch. In addition, we tried not to use: Versamark Ink, White or Vanilla Cardstock and any Ribbon.

Here are the photos from this week!

Joanne's card is this one. Such dramatic colors and I like how she used different patterned paper. I'm always afraid, but this looks great! Nice choice!



Here is Michelle's card. She didn't have a Stampin' Around Wheel, so interpreted that part how she wanted - the wheel on the bicycle instead! Love the creativity! And for the paper punch, she used a circle punch for the balloons, but trimmed the edges to give them more dimension . Very cute!



This one is mine. It was a huge challenge for me to not use vanilla or white cardstock! And I don't love just the two colors. But I think the little duck wheel is so cute!


Laura W didn't have a chance to do one this week - if she does, I will post it. Stay tuned for the last challenge! I'm excited to see the outcome of this one!

No comments: