Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Changes

So part of my absence the last while was due to being sick...morning (all day) sickness that is. Yup, baby #2 is well on his/ her way! It was a rough start due to being nauseous all day long. And it is much harder the second time around...chasing after a 1 year old sure makes is more of a challenge! But at 24 weeks now, I am feeling much better. Baby is due to come mid June and we can't wait!

Here's a belly pic, taken at about 20 weeks. Yes, my tummy is huge and no, I am not having twins. ;) Gracie loves kissing my tummy and rubbing the baby. Although I can imagine it is quite confusing - she loves her pretend baby right now and there is a baby in mommy's tummy. I seriously want in her mind to hear what she thinks! So far, she's excited!

No comments: