Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A new baby

Our good friends, Carl and Michelle had their third baby. They are on their way overseas this summer so I wanted to give them something useful instead of something else to pack. I asked if they wanted baby thank you cards and they were thrilled. I did two, very simple designs to send to them. Here they are:

All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: I'm Here, Much Appreciated, Crosshatch CARDSTOCK: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla INK: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa


All supplies Stampin' Up! 1990-2007 STAMPS: Bundle of Joy CARDSTOCK: Cool Caribbean, Barely Banana, Watercolor paper INK: Stazon Black, Cool Caribbean, Barely Banana ACCESSORIES: SAMJ, aqua painters, watercolor wonder crayons, paper piercer, white signo gel pen

Then I also wanted to send the other two kids a card as well. The first is simple using Sporting Goods from Stampin' Up! and the second is using Alexa's Set from Missy B. I don't know what happend to the second photo. With the iphoto it turns my photographs automatically. Then when I go to post one, it comes up the wrong way. Any ideas?? Otherwise, I'll keep trying and we'll just have to turn our heads for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them baby cards!

Ila said...

Adorable baby cards! Love the handprints.